For everyone who's stumble upon on my blog with an intent search or just for fun, please be selective to my post... This is MY crazy world with include YAOI/BLOOD/FANSERVICE, yeah, totally for ADULT(under 18+ can go to church!).
If u don't like it, put the comment n please do the critics, don't just put an abusing flag(it's really annoying).

Sabtu, Januari 01, 2011

Vocaloid??

At first, I thought Vocaloid is just nothing but some music program n also the icon(Miku Hatsune) really didn't attract me a bit. (Sorry all Miku's fans, really not mean to, I just don't like 'cutie girl' draw, please don't bash me!
T-T)

I always hear about Kamui Gakupo in fanfictions(pairing: Kaito), still didn't bother me a bit 'coz what I sees all this time only a 'standard' draw of anime ver. U know... kind of 'that' shoujo version.
Then I saw this pic. I was, like, "Huh??" almost cracked the jaw with series of damn long agape. Totally shocked. "WTF! Is this... that real *chocked* famous Kamui...???" N dead dropped with a flat face on my comp. desk. How can I ever missed this kind of picture whenever I'm browsing for wallpapers!! << Yelled frustrated (>.<)

So I browse his wiki: http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Gakupo_Kamui n more-more shocked! Not just the character illustration being made by Kentarou Miura who draw Berserk manga, but, OMG, it VOICED by my darling Gackt!(my most favorite singer ^////^) I know-I know, I'm so totally damn late with this edition *sighed*

I'm still confused, what the different? ('coz I already owned all his albums, including the show rec)
I do more research n downloading some of Kamui's songs like, Polaroid Doll, World is Mine, Lion(with Kaito)... Then nods. I gotta have this thing!! With all teary eyes(please don't imagine that >.<)

Now what I can think of is how to use this Gackpoid... N make him sing my playlist (>.<)

GACKT!! I LOVE U~

2 komentar:

  1. yes yes! I love Gackt too! He's so sexy *0*

    BalasHapus
  2. He's alive n real. *Nods* Now I know why Final Fantasy using him as their character, don't forget Bujingai too(>.<)

    BalasHapus